I have been on this wiki for around half a month now and I have noticed that there is absolutely no control around this wiki and alot of drastic changes need to be made. Therefore I'm deciding to try and adopt the wiki. If you'd like to see the requirements for wiki adoption the link is here. It would be unfair to simply adopt it without having an open discussion with the rest of the users. I'd like to list a few reasons why I think I'd be fit to take the position of adopting this wiki.
- I've created and edited multiple pages such as All Time Low, Discography, Alex Gaskarth, Jack Barakat, Rian Dawson etc.
- I've added various photos to pages.
- I have reverted most of the policy violations that I could have. The rest need an Admin's control.
- I've been active for around half a month.
- I've added pictures and kept up to date with this wiki, adding new things daily or weekly.
- I'm a trustworthy wikia user who has never been banned or blocked on any wiki.
- I have made major changes to the main page.
- I am also an admin on The Fault in Our Stars Wiki and have been active for a farily long time there.
I hope you agree, if you do not please comment below why or if you'd like to take the position yourself. Thank you for taking your time to read this. :D